Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@atosorigin.com> on 2010/07/29 11:43:31 UTC

Get together in Portugal?

Hi all,

Holidays are going to start tomorrow for me ;-)
I will go to Portugal (near Porto) during the next 2 weeks.

I plan to meet at least one other Apache member in Porto.
So if someone wants to join us, it'd be great.

Users, developers, committers, etc. are welcome.
Contact me if your are interested. I can give (off) my local phone number to
get in touch.

Obviously, i won't be available here during the next 2 weeks, so i'd just
like to wish you nice holidays (at least if possible).

See you soon.
Cheers,
Jean-Louis

Re: Get together in Portugal?

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
On Jul 29, 2010, at 2:43 AM, Jean-Louis MONTEIRO wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Holidays are going to start tomorrow for me ;-)
> I will go to Portugal (near Porto) during the next 2 weeks.
>
> I plan to meet at least one other Apache member in Porto.
> So if someone wants to join us, it'd be great.
>
> Users, developers, committers, etc. are welcome.
> Contact me if your are interested. I can give (off) my local phone number to
> get in touch.
>
> Obviously, i won't be available here during the next 2 weeks, so i'd just
> like to wish you nice holidays (at least if possible).

Hope you're having fun in Portugal.  Listen to some Fado for me!

-David

Re: Get together in Portugal?

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jean-Louis,

Hope you're having a great holiday. I'm afraid I won't be able to make it
this time, but I'll perhaps come to France for a weekend and buy you a few
beers sometime!

Jon