Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Sri Harsha Yenuganti <sh...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/22 16:15:50 UTC

A small doubt about ContextConfiguration

If I create a ServiceClient using a stub generated from WSDL, like

           ServiceClient client =  CustomServiceStub._getserviceclient();

How does the created 'client' know about its ConfigurationContext? Is the
context config information extracted from the stub classes ?

--
Sri Harsha Yenuganti
shyenuganti@gmail.com

"  IF YOU ARE NOT BRAVE ENOUGH TO FACE A FAILURE YOU ARE UNFIT TO
SUCCEED.AIM HIGH BUT BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST. "

Re: A small doubt about ContextConfiguration

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
It look at the modules from the classpath (.mar files).

https://www.wso2.org/library/585

Posted by Sri Harsha Yenuganti <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.