Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Dan Bress <db...@onyxconsults.com> on 2015/05/28 04:38:04 UTC

Where to store code to generate test resources?

I'm working on NIFI-632, and like a good little developer I'm writing my test code first.  The test code will attempt to load a nar that contains a processor that will attempt to load a resource from the nar during processor initialization, because Matt Gilman indicated that was causing problems with documentation generation.

I was planning on including this test nar as a test resource in the nifi-documentation project.  I was thinking it would be a good idea to check in the source used to build this test nar somewhere in the event that I or someone else needs to modify it.

Where should the code I use to generate this test resource live?

Dan Bress
Software Engineer
ONYX Consulting Services

Re: Where to store code to generate test resources?

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Sean/Dan - that sounds good to me.

We don't have a nifi-examples module yet.  We did start a
'nifi-externals' and the only thing it in today is the spark receiver.
But that could also be a good place to put a nifi-example sub-project.

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@cloudera.com>.

--
Sean

Re: Where to store code to generate test resources?

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.