Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by bruce76 <bh...@apress.com> on 2006/08/02 18:31:33 UTC

HTTP BC and the NMR

Hi,

I tried looking through the src for the HTTP BC, but I can't find the
answer, so I'm going to ask. If I POST some data to the HTTP BC, how does
the BC put the body of the HTTP POST message on the NMR? Does it:

1. addAttachment()?
2. setContent()?
3. setProperty()?

I want to use the HTTP BC with other components, obviously, but I'm not sure
what to expect.

Thanks,

Bruce

Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: HTTP BC and the NMR

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Basically, for a simple POST request, the content will be put using
setContent.
If your request is a MIME request, the component will unmarshall the request
and put attachments as attachments and the main part as the content.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet