Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Chris K Chew <ch...@fenetics.com> on 2003/05/02 17:25:43 UTC

2.3 Doc Cleanup (WAS: RE: cvs commit: jakarta-turbine-2/xdocs navigation.xml)

> From: quintonm@apache.org [mailto:quintonm@apache.org]
>
>   Modified:    xdocs    navigation.xml
>   Log:
>   Updating navigation to match changes made in the site module

Nice!

Does anybody object if I go a little further and remove the following stuff
from the 2.3 docs (all of which are now in the turbine-site module)?

Essentials Group
J2EE Integration
Model 2+1
Pull MVC Model

I would replace the Index page with instructions on getting and building the
2.3 source, and links to the wiki regarding 2.3.

Thanks,

Ck

RE: 2.3 Doc Cleanup (WAS: RE: cvs commit: jakarta-turbine-2/xdocs navigation.xml)

Posted by Quinton McCombs <qm...@nequalsone.com>.

+1