Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/06 17:35:47 UTC

Re: Housing longer-term Arrow development, design, and roadmap documents

I've started building out some organization on the Arrow wiki landing
page. I think something we can do to help keep organized is to use a
combination of Component and Label tags in JIRA, then add JIRA filters
to pages related to each subproject. We can see how that goes

As an example, I just created a page to track work on Parquet support in Python:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ARROW/Python+Parquet+Format+Support

As we add more issues labels, they'll show up in the filter.

- Wes

Posted by Bryan Cutler <cu...@gmail.com>.
Yup I see it now, thanks!

Posted by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com>.