Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Jürgen Weber <ju...@jwi.de> on 2017/07/13 20:28:16 UTC

docs of jspwiki.shortURLConstructor.prefix

Hi,

Spamfilter won't let me change page=Configuration, so would someone
please add a documentation line to jspwiki.shortURLConstructor.prefix
:

#  This prefix must be in some elements of web.xml, too: in
servlet-mapping of WikiServlet, in filter-mapping of WikiJSPFilter

Some for jspwiki-war/src/main/resources/ini/jspwiki.properties

Maybe a doc in web.xml was good, too.

Or should we remove the property altogether and use web.xml entries
only? The latter are necessary, so the former is superfluous.

Thanks,
Juergen