Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Brian Devaney <bd...@docfinity.com> on 2014/04/07 22:11:40 UTC

Non-GUI JDBC Request problem

I have a JMeter script with two JDBC requests in it, to make a database
entries at the beginning and ending of the script.  Run as a standalone
application, the script works correctly.  However, if I take the same
script and run it in a headless mode called by another application which
sets different startup parameters, the JDBC Request does not work.  The
entries to be updated exist in the database, and standalone, they will
be updated correctly, but using a Save Response to File in  non GUI mode
reveals that 0 lines were updated.  It connects to the database, buit
does not find the row to update.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  I
am running version 2.11.  Thanks for teh help.

--

Brian Devaney
Software Developer

DISCLAIMER: This email may contain proprietary information, some or all
of which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient
only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this email,
please notify the author by replying to this email. If you are not the
intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print,
or rely on this email.

RE: Non-GUI JDBC Request problem

Posted by Ryabtsev Vladimir <v....@pflb.ru>.
Your JDBC request is likely depends on some parameters, wich are not correctly set in headless mode.

You can inspect actual request using JSR223 PostProcessor or Listener and save it to log for debugging purposes using something like ?log.warn(prev.getSamplerData());

??: Brian Devaney <bd...@docfinity.com>
????: user@jmeter.apache.org

Posted by Brian Devaney <bd...@docfinity.com>.
Fixed it.  There was a problem with the parameters that were being
passed into the headless test.  Took a bit to discover exactly what went
wrong.  Thanks for the help.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.