Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Hu Xi <hu...@hotmail.com> on 2018/03/28 23:04:07 UTC

答复: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Dong Lin

Congrats, Dong Lin!

________________________________
发件人: Matthias J. Sax <ma...@confluent.io>
发送时间: 2018年3月29日 6:37
收件人: users@kafka.apache.org; dev@kafka.apache.org
主题: Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Dong Lin

Congrats!

Re: 答复: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Dong Lin

Posted by Edoardo Comar <EC...@uk.ibm.com>.
congratulations Dong!

Edoardo Comar

IBM Message Hub

IBM UK Ltd, Hursley Park, SO21 2JN

From:   Hu Xi <hu...@hotmail.com>
To:     "users@kafka.apache.org" <us...@kafka.apache.org>,
"dev@kafka.apache.org" <de...@kafka.apache.org>
Date:   29/03/2018 00:04
Subject:        答复: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Dong Lin

Congrats, Dong Lin!

________________________________
>> The PMC of Apache Kafka is pleased to announce that Dong Lin has
accepted
>> our invitation to be a new Kafka committer.
>>
>> Dong started working on Kafka about four years ago, since which he has
>> contributed numerous features and patches. His work on Kafka core has
been
>> consistent and important. Among his contributions, most noticeably,
Dong
>> developed JBOD (KIP-112, KIP-113) to handle disk failures and to reduce
>> overall cost, added deleteDataBefore() API (KIP-107) to allow users
>> actively remove old messages. Dong has also been active in the
community,
>> participating in KIP discussions and doing code reviews.
>>
>> Congratulations and looking forward to your future contribution, Dong!
>>
>> Jiangjie (Becket) Qin, on behalf of Apache Kafka PMC

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.

Re: 答复: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Dong Lin

Posted by Edoardo Comar <EC...@uk.ibm.com>.
congratulations Dong!

From:   Hu Xi <hu...@hotmail.com>
To:     "users@kafka.apache.org" <us...@kafka.apache.org>,