Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jeff Jensen <je...@upstairstechnology.com> on 2006/03/10 15:15:38 UTC

POM Reference page updates (was RE: Maven documentation (was Re: how to include all dependencies in your jar))

Nice improvements Brett, thank you.

This is turning into a very nice reference document.  It is vastly improved
over recent time with your and others checkins.

(so everyone please file JIRAs for items that still need improvement! :-)