Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Aurelian Maga <au...@yahoo.com> on 2007/04/27 23:10:22 UTC

catalina.policy security permission for diffrent jsp pages in the same application

Hello,

I'm trying to assign different permission to some jsp
pages in my application, but i cant' getting to work.

I'm using tomcat 5.5. My application is in
/home/dev/cc/cc and has 2 folders main and user. I'm
trying to give diffrent permission to the jsps pages
in main and user.  In catalina.policy file I'm writing

grant codeBase "file:/home/dev/cc/cc/main/-" {

      permission java.io.FilePermission
"/home/dev/cc/cc/main/log.txt", "read";
};

grant codeBase "file:/home/dev/cc/cc/user/-" {
       permission java.io.FilePermission
"/home/dev/cc/cc/user/log.txt", "read";
};

Does anyone has a working .policy files where
different permissions are assigned to different jsp
pages?

Regards,
Aurelian