Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/01 10:32:17 UTC

Re: Exception Listener in servicemix

Usually, exceptions happening during the processing of the messages
will be returned in the exchange with an ERROR status.   The jsr181
and cxf-se will
return them as faults, because they use a higher level, using faults
described in
the wsdl.
Anyway, i think the easier way to catch all exceptions is to register an
MessageListener instance on the container.   This can be done in the main
configuration file or via the lwcontainer.  This will allow you to
intercept all the
exchanges inside the bus and  process them as needed.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet