Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by fratre <fr...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/22 05:51:28 UTC

[mina]The second question about BlacklistFilter

hey,
my new question about Blacklistfilter coming;)

If a ip in the blacklist, BlacklistFilter can close the session only when
sessionOpened event occur.

I think the block action should be happend in the sessionCreated event,
so we can make the filter effect when the client connecting to the
server.

what do you think about my thinking?

--
fratre <fr...@gmail.com>

Re: [mina]The second question about BlacklistFilter

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

2005/10/22, fratre <fr...@gmail.com>:

> hey,
> my new question about Blacklistfilter coming;)
>
> If a ip in the blacklist, BlacklistFilter can close the session only when
> sessionOpened event occur.
>
> I think the block action should be happend in the sessionCreated event,
> so we can make the filter effect when the client connecting to the
> server.

You're right. We could simply implement the logic in sessionCreated event
handler.

I'll fix this in the next release.

Thanks,
Trustin