Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Pedro Alves <pe...@neraka.no-ip.org> on 2006/02/27 13:09:47 UTC

Problem integrating axis and Weblogic: soap:Fault not conformant

Hello.

Below is a copy of a message I sent to the BEAs forums. I guess the
"error" is on their side, but I'm posting the message here in case someone
can give me a hint on how to overcome this.

Thanks

______________________________

I'm having problems integrating an error returned by a weblogic webservice with my client application (uses axis).

Apparently, the xml message generated by weblogic is not a valid soap message. Here's what I get:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
<soap:Body>
<soap:Fault>
<faultcode>
Client
</faultcode>
<faultstring>
com.altitude.tp.common.TransactionErrorException
</faultstring>
<detail>
<![CDATA[
Application fault:
><error><trxNumber>200602160008360421</trxNumber><statusFields><field>824</field></statusFields><errorType>FU</errorType><errorCode>0</errorCode></erro
r>
at com.altitude.tp.logic.AltamiraLogicEJB.parseReturnFields(...)
(...)
]]>
</detail>
</soap:Fault>
</soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>

According to soap xsd, I cannot have a <![CDATA[ section on the details. I should have something that was within this definition:

><xs:complexType name="detail">
<xs:sequence>
<xs:any namespace="##any" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded" processContents="lax" />
</xs:sequence>
<xs:anyAttribute namespace="##any" processContents="lax" />
</xs:complexType>

</xs:schema>

When axis tries to make a dom representation of the details, I get some nasty errors.

How can I solve this? This is happening in weblogic 6

Thank you

--
Pedro Alves
pedro.alves@zmail.pt