Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Kevin Meyer - KMZ <ke...@kmz.co.za> on 2012/07/28 16:27:02 UTC

Temporarily off line

Hi Guys,

I just noticed that I had an email configuration problem (I changed web
host servers) and I have not received mail since the 16th.... hopefully I
have now fixed the problem.

I'm reading through the archives now.. and it seems that I missed
Nour's comment about the ApacheCon EU 2012..  I wonder if I'll be
able to make that one?  Not sure - I'm still having issues getting my EU
Blue Card.

Anyway - I'll need to watch the lists and confirm that I am still
subscribed..

Regards,
Kevin