Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org> on 2010/05/19 12:09:46 UTC

Using access instead stat for checking the resource existance

Hi,

We use stat all over the places for checking
the presence of the file or directory.

I propose we use access(path, R_OK [| W_OK]) instead,
since the check is done with the real user id.

Comments?

Regards
--
^TM

Re: Using access instead stat for checking the resource existance

Posted by George Paul <ge...@gmail.com>.
+1
-George