Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Patricia Shanahan <pa...@acm.org> on 2016/09/05 00:03:16 UTC

Kay's activities

I think some of our troubles, including the Mac Buildbot issue, are
related to not identifying and picking up activities that were being
done by people who have left the project.

I asked Kay for some notes on her activities - posted here with her
permission:

RE: Kay's activities

Posted by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <de...@acm.org>.
Good, thanks for getting this.

The web site effort was extensive.

Kay was also the one who, along with Marcus, identify issues as blockers or to have their fixes ear-marked for 4.2.0.  She did the same for 4.1.2.  So she has done more than watch the bugzilla.

 - Dennis

[orcmid]

Yes, and some of that is because folks often just go dark and we don't know they've left.  That is happening with list moderators too.

Re: Kay's activities

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Thanks for getting this info. That will help in case someone will need this.

Marcus