Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Sagar <sa...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/26 13:45:12 UTC

KAFKA-8238

Hi all,

I would like to start contributing to the Kafka project. I looked at the
newbie tickets and thought I could start with this:(?)

Or if there's anything else that I can look at, please let me know.

Sagar.

Re: KAFKA-8238

Posted by Colin McCabe <cm...@apache.org>.
Hi Sagar,

I added you to the "contributors" role, so you should be able to assign JIRAs to yourself now.  Take a look at any JIRA labelled "newbie" for something small to get started.  There's also some "newbie+" JIRAs too, which are a little bigger.

cheers,
Colin