Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Andrew Lamb <al...@influxdata.com> on 2021/12/14 11:50:22 UTC

[RESULT] Release Apache Arrow Rust 6.4.0 RC1

The vote passes with 6 +1 (4 binding, 2 non binding) votes!

Thank you all, as always, for your help verifying and taking the time to
vote on this release

The release is available here:
  https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/arrow/arrow-rs-6.4.0

It has also been uploaded to crates.io: