Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Enrique Medina Montenegro <e....@gmail.com> on 2019/05/01 08:33:36 UTC

Re: Use case for federated search

Hi,

Yes, I considered this approach, but my heterogeneous sources are actually
REST API calls.

Regards.

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
You can implement a CacheStore interface that will utilize this REST API
for reading-through and writing-through your changes back to the stores. Or
just deploy Ignite independently, preload it with the data from those
stores. Use Kafka or anything else to stream changes from those stores to
Ignite in runtime. If Ignite needs to write-back then you can do it
explicitly from your Ignite-enabled app.

-
Denis