Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by "Allison, Timothy B." <ta...@mitre.org> on 2014/02/03 19:28:16 UTC

attachments

All,
  According to the code in this example (examples/src/main/java/org/apache/pdfbox/examples/pdmodel/ExtractEmbeddedFiles.java), the "names"  for the embedded files can exist in "efTree" or in children of "efTree."  Does anyone happen to know if client code needs to check further descendants than just the children of efTree?
  Thank you.

  Best,

            Tim

P.S. Many thanks to Jason Sherman for raising TIKA-1228 which points out the children issue in Tika's current wrapper.

Re: attachments

Posted by Maruan Sahyoun <sa...@fileaffairs.de>.
Hi,

form what I understand from the spec there are no childs to the children.

BR
Maruan Sahyoun