Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Tim Brutscher <ti...@softwareag.com> on 2010/10/15 14:41:06 UTC

Eclipse show deleted Artifacts from Archiva

Hello everyone!

We use the m2Eclipse Plug-in and Apache Archiva as a
Repository-Management-Tool. We have one central repository, defined in the
settings.xml of Maven (As a mirror).

Now the problem:

If I delete one artefact from Archiva, it is still shown in the
Maven-Repository-View from the m2Eclipse Plug-in. Also i can select the
deleted artefact. Rebuilding the Index and updating the Database from
Archiva didn't solve the problem. The deleted artefacts are still there!

Thanks for your help!

Tim Brutscher

Re: Eclipse show deleted Artifacts from Archiva

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 10:23 AM, Tim Brutscher
<ti...@softwareag.com> wrote:

> Ok i posted it here:
> http://maven.40175.n5.nabble.com/Eclipse-show-deleted-Artifacts-from-Archiva-td3213782.html#a3213782
>
> I hope they can help me =/ ...

You seem to have posted it on the Maven users list?  M2Eclipse is a
separate project:
http://m2eclipse.sonatype.org/project-information.html

On Nabble, I'm not sure if this is the same list mentioned there, (it
says Codehaus on the page) but it has recent traffic:
http://maven.40175.n5.nabble.com/Maven-Eclipse-User-f132950.html

But, lots of Maven users also use m2eclipse, so you may get an answer
there anyway. :)

--
Wendy

Re: Eclipse show deleted Artifacts from Archiva

Posted by Tim Brutscher <ti...@softwareag.com>.
No, if i search in Archiva, the artifacts aren't there, but in the
Maven-Repository-View of m2Eclipse, you can find them.

Tim Brutscher

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.

Posted by Tim Brutscher <ti...@softwareag.com>.
Ok i posted it here: