Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org> on 2013/04/21 18:19:08 UTC

HTML5 animation module for impress

Hi I wonder if an animation module for impress on HTML5 would be a
good idea for GSoC. Something similar to Prezi, but on a more
traditional Impress style. There is the CSS2 'screen' or presentation
style which can get regular presentations and slide from one to the
next. However a JS powered animation would be powerful enough to
rebind the most standard animations like the typing, floating text,
and even 3D transitioning.

--
Alexandro Colorado
Apache OpenOffice Contributor