Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Mamta Satoor <ma...@Remulak.Net> on 2004/12/07 09:42:42 UTC

Few test failures on the trunk codeline because of version change

Hi,

I noticed few test failures on the trunk codeline because the version
number of trunk
has now changed from 10.0.2.1 to 10.1.0.0. These diffs are expected and
just need
master updates.

Some of the diffs are as follows
*** Start: dbMetaDataJdbc30 jdk1.4.2_03 db2jnightly:jdk14 2004-12-06
23:47:12 ***
2 del
< JDBC Driver 'Apache Derby Embedded JDBC Driver', version 10.0
(10.0.2.1)
2a2
> JDBC Driver 'Apache Derby Embedded JDBC Driver', version 10.1
(10.1.0.0 alpha)
15 del
< getDatabaseMinorVersion() : 0
15a15
> getDatabaseMinorVersion() : 1
Test Failed.
*** End:   dbMetaDataJdbc30 jdk1.4.2_03 db2jnightly:jdk14 2004-12-06
23:47:24 ***

The test suites have not finished on my codeline yet and that's why I am
not including a
patch for updated masters for the trunk. But thought would send email
just for a heads up.

Mamta

Re: Few test failures on the trunk codeline because of version change

Posted by Andrew McIntyre <fu...@nonintuitive.com>.
On Dec 7, 2004, at 12:42 AM, Mamta Satoor wrote:

> I noticed few test failures on the trunk codeline because the version
> number of trunk
> has now changed from 10.0.2.1 to 10.1.0.0. These diffs are expected and
> just need
> master updates.

I've submitted updated test masters to both branches for the two tests
in derbyall that were failing due to the version changes.

andrew