Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Bahman Kalali <ba...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/18 18:35:42 UTC

Connected to an old server; r-o mode will be unavailable

Hi,

In my log file, I see this warning:

2013-06-18 11:04:15,612 [http-apr-8480-exec-148-SendThread(10.15.9.158:2182)]
WARN  ClientCnxnSocket -  Connected to an old server; r-o mode will be
unavailable

What does this mean? Is there anything I should be concerned about?

Thanks
BR//Bahman

Re: Connected to an old server; r-o mode will be unavailable

Posted by German Blanco <ge...@gmail.com>.
Ooops, sorry. That is the trace in the client side, I didn't look at it
carefully enough.
Yes it is configurable. See:
http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/trunk/zookeeperAdmin.html
Experimental Options/Features