Posted to user@spark.apache.org by cjdc <cr...@cern.ch> on 2014/12/01 09:55:59 UTC

Re: Spark SQL 1.0.0 - RDD from snappy compress avro file

Hi Vikas and Simone,

thanks for the replies.
Yeah I understand this would be easier with 1.2 but this is completely out
of my control. I really have to work with 1.0.0.

About Simone's approach, during the imports I get:
/scala> import org.apache.avro.mapreduce.{ AvroJob, AvroKeyInputFormat,
AvroKeyOutputFormat }
<console>:17: error: object mapreduce is not a member of package
org.apache.avro
       import org.apache.avro.mapreduce.{ AvroJob, AvroKeyInputFormat,
AvroKeyOutputFormat }
                              ^

scala> import org.apache.avro.mapred.AvroKey
<console>:17: error: object mapred is not a member of package
org.apache.avro
       import org.apache.avro.mapred.AvroKey
                              ^
scala> import com.twitter.chill.avro.AvroSerializer
<console>:18: error: object avro is not a member of package
com.twitter.chill
       import com.twitter.chill.avro.AvroSerializer
                                ^/

Re: Spark SQL 1.0.0 - RDD from snappy compress avro file

Posted by cjdc <cr...@cern.ch>.
Ideas?

Re: Spark SQL 1.0.0 - RDD from snappy compress avro file

Posted by cjdc <cr...@cern.ch>.
btw the same error from above also happen on 1.1.0 (just tested)