Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Yiannis Mavroukakis <im...@gameaccount.com> on 2009/04/02 13:27:09 UTC

London Wicket Event 01/04/09

Just wanted to thank everyone involved for another excellent evening
:-) The presentations from everyone were very informative, I especially
enjoyed Martijn Dashorst's presentation of what can be achieved with
Wicket, and Al Maw for the fastest trying-to-drum-API-sense-into-you
tutorial ever ;-)

Ioannis.

Re: London Wicket Event 01/04/09

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
Put up a webcam, and record thru that.. Video migth not be the best
but i'll be there.. I'll bring one if I come :) But right now, I can't
justify it for my manager :( Now if there where something about wicket
and VoiceXML it could be possible :)

Posted by James Carman <jc...@carmanconsulting.com>.

Posted by Yiannis Mavroukakis <im...@gameaccount.com>.

Posted by James Carman <jc...@carmanconsulting.com>.

Posted by Martin Funk <ma...@googlemail.com>.
If you would have taken of at 14:35
you would have had time to drop by the tate galery.
:-)

beyond that I'd also like to thank Cemal and Al organizing that event
and even helping with peoples traveling plans.
I wonder how many people would have showed up if the G20 were not
arround.

Thank you guys!

mf

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.