Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/07 02:11:49 UTC

Unused scripts in the accounting app

Hi All,

Here's a list of orphaned scripts in the accounting app:
admin/printChecks.groovy
chartofaccounts/EditGlobalGlAccount.groovy
chartofaccounts/FindGlobalGlAccount.groovy
fixedasset/month.groovy
invoice/addAmountToInvoiceList.groovy
invoice/addTotalAmount.groovy
invoice/createItemList.groovy
invoice/findInvoices.groovy
invoice/invoicePayments.groovy
order/billingAccountOrders.goovy
payment/editPayment.groovy
payment/findPayment.groovy

Any thoughts on what to do with them?  My preference is to just get rid of
them...

Thanks
Scott

Re: Unused scripts in the accounting app

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
On Jun 6, 2008, at 6:11 PM, Scott Gray wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Here's a list of orphaned scripts in the accounting app:
> admin/printChecks.groovy
> chartofaccounts/EditGlobalGlAccount.groovy
> chartofaccounts/FindGlobalGlAccount.groovy
> fixedasset/month.groovy
> invoice/addAmountToInvoiceList.groovy
> invoice/addTotalAmount.groovy
> invoice/createItemList.groovy
> invoice/findInvoices.groovy
> invoice/invoicePayments.groovy
> order/billingAccountOrders.goovy
> payment/editPayment.groovy
> payment/findPayment.groovy
>
> Any thoughts on what to do with them?  My preference is to just get
> rid of
> them...

I'm all for getting rid of unused stuff, so +1.

-David

Re: Unused scripts in the accounting app

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.
Unless there's something wrong with my eclipse search, both month.bsh and
month.groovy show zero hits...