Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2014/11/10 21:37:11 UTC

[FLEX-JS][VF2JS] Progress on Flexmojos support for FlexJS and VF2JS

Hi,

today I got another milestone finished :-) ... at the moment the Flexmojos testsuite is running and hopefully I'll have a new version of Flexmojos deployed within an hour or so.

As some of you might have been following. I created a new Project "flex-tool-api" and created a branch of the flex-sdk and flex-falcon (feature/flex-tool-api) in which I implemented support for the tool api in the legacy compiler as well as Falcon, FlexJS and VF2JS.

The cool thing is that now there is a compilerName config option in which the user can select one of "Legacy", "Falcon", "FlexJS" or "VF2JS". Flexmojos will then use the Flex-Tool-Api to run the correct compiler and produce the correct command line options.

?

Currently using Flexmojos with the legacy and the Falcon compiler work fine. As soon as I get my hands on Eric (hopefully tomorrow), I'll be able to do the command line tweaking for VF2JS. Hopefully this will work pretty straight forward. For FlexJS support things are quite a bit different as we have to implement some sort of bundling for the JavaScript resources in a way that Maven will allow us to switch between Flash and JavaScript.

So eventually I might even have something to show in Budapest :-)

Chris