Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Anders Peterson <ap...@optimatika.se> on 2011/12/16 14:15:13 UTC

Re: Only the first TextField in a repetition gets correct OnChangeAjaxBehavior with 1.5.1

Hello again, I still have this problem... (been working on other things)

I've tracked the problem back to the request parameters simply not containing
the expected values.

This "input name" seems correct since I changed the market weight attribute of
the second instrument:
instruments:1:marketWeight

But the HashMap containing parameter values ONLY contain this:
{instruments:0:marketWeight=[17.602]}

This results in me getting null as FormComponent input.

Anyone know what I've done wrong?

/Anders

Re: Solved: Only the first TextField in a repetition gets correct OnChangeAjaxBehavior with 1.5.1

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
This is what I love about Wicketeers.  They don't just sit around
complaining about something; they jump in and help fix it!  Way to go
Wicket community!

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.

Posted by Dan Retzlaff <dr...@gmail.com>.