Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Semprini Davide <da...@tin.it> on 2000/11/03 19:36:31 UTC

problem

Hi,
I have a problem
it's possible read a parameter pass throught url
In example: www.servername.it/file.xml?param=xxx
inside tag <xsp:logic> </xsp:logic>
Stefano Mazzocchi give me this response

<xsp:logic>
   String param = request.getParameter("param");
</xsp:logic>

but I don't understand how "request" has been initialized!
Tanks a lot!
semprini davide

Re: problem

Posted by Roman Zamorski <ra...@tenbit.pl>.
Hello Semprini,

SD> Hi,
SD> I have a problem
SD> it's possible read a parameter pass throught url
SD> In example: www.servername.it/file.xml?param=xxx
SD> inside tag <xsp:logic> </xsp:logic>
SD> Stefano Mazzocchi give me this response

SD> <xsp:logic>
SD>    String param = request.getParameter("param");
SD> </xsp:logic>

SD> but I don't understand how "request" has been initialized!

It just is ;)
As far as I remember Cocoon initializes it, and gives you the access
to it. Read the cocoon's 'xsp processor' guide from 'docs' directory.

--
Best regards,
 Roman                            mailto:ramzam@tenbit.pl