Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by "Boylan, James" <JA...@orbitz.com> on 2012/12/01 03:01:04 UTC

RE: java API for CloudStack

Ioan -

There is a Python Client that exists out there as well. I recently forked the Github repo, added some reworks to make it perform better and submitted it back to the original repo, but it hasn't been pulled in. At the very least, if you were interested you could look at it here: https://github.com/Ralnoc/cloudstack-python-client

I was recently using it to build a command line tool for creating large numbers of VMs at once and deleting lists of VMs to speed up the process.

-- James
Posted by Ioan Eugen Stan <st...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I'm looking for a java API but the python stuff will be good for
reference. Thanks!

Cheers,

RE: java API for CloudStack