Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Stefan Arentz <st...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/16 20:08:59 UTC

Getting the JSR77 MEJB / ManagementHome

Is it possible to get a reference to the ManagementHome from a GBean?
(I'm try to install a notification listener). I see there is a
org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.mejb.MEJB but I cannot find the right object
name to look it up from my GBean.

 S.

Re: Getting the JSR77 MEJB / ManagementHome

Posted by Stefan Arentz <st...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. That was a really good hint! Things ARE easier when you talk
to the MBean server directly :-)

 S.

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.