Posted to dev@opennlp.apache.org by Nakul Gulati <na...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/03 13:46:52 UTC

GSOC 2015: Seeking Information

Sir,

I am a undergraduate student pursuing Computer Science from NIIT
University, Neemrana, India. Currently in my 6th semester I'm expected to
graduate in summer 2016.

I have experience in working on a variety of projects and have a wide skill
set with skill proficiency ranging from moderate to high. I have high
aptitude towards machine learning and I'm certain that I would be able  to
complete the objectives set for me.

I would like to resolve the following issue in the Apache OpenNLP project:
OPENNLP-757 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENNLP-757> Supervised
WSD techniques

During the duration of GSOC 2015 I hope to implement a least the following
supervised learning techniques.

   1. Decision Lists
   2. Decision Trees
   3. Naive Bayes
   4. Neural Networks

I would like to discuss the project in detail; details like expected
deliverable, features and approach.

Link to Resume: http://goo.gl/9iJIuu

Regards,
Nakul Gulati +91-9782477088