Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Rex Zhen <re...@yahoo.com> on 2007/08/28 19:36:27 UTC

syn local to svn server

we got a problem here:
After we migrate the database from VSS to subversion. One guy left
behind by did not check in all his file in before the converting.
the result is that all his local files are newer than the files in
subversion.
One way is that delete the files which is older and commit, add those
newer files to work space and commit. this will syn but lost all the
history.
Is there any way I can help him syn the file and keep the history still?