Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Brian Behlendorf <br...@organic.com> on 1996/06/10 21:38:13 UTC

Re: Invite to present at Aug 7-9 Federal Webmasters Workshop (fwd)

I was going to try and make it out to this but it looks like we won't be
able to (burned all that travel money on Paris - ugh!).  Sounds like
Chuck is going to go - if anyone else wants to, you should all
coordinate.

	Brian

brian@organic.com  |  We're hiring!  http://www.organic.com/Home/Info/Jobs/