Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2020/09/07 07:13:47 UTC

[DISCUSS] Start releasing build tools?

Hi all,

I know I started this thread multiple times, but this time I really think we should do it. I know that perhaps after we release we will be needing some changes, but I guess we can’t change that.
So I would like to stage a RC soon, so we can start a new release on 0.8.0 very soon. There are a lot of bugfixes in there which I would like to see people using and not having to use the 0.7.0.

Chris

Re: [DISCUSS] Start releasing build tools?

Posted by Stefano Bossi <st...@gmail.com>.
+1 I agree, waiting with all the fix it's impossible.

We could anyway open a 0.9.0 after the freezing of the 0.8.0

Regards,
Stefano