Posted to users@camel.apache.org by mikeplanamente <mi...@hotmail.com> on 2012/09/28 08:43:14 UTC

activeMQ reading order problem

Hi all,

my environment:

servicemix 4.3.1 fuse 02-05
java 1.6.0_07
camel 2.6 fuse 02-05
activemq 5.4.2.fuse-04-05

I've a strange problem:

I have a single monothreadded camel route using camel activemq component to
consume messages from a AMQ queue.

case 1:
consumer is stopped, the queue is filled with messages then the consumer is
started -> all messages are read in the right order EXCEPTED the first that
is consumed at THE END!
In other words, the second message and the next ones are first consumed
then, once all others have been processed the first message in the queue is
consumed!

case2:
the consumer is started, messages are injected in the queue -> all messages
are processed in the right order, as expected.

maybe you already had such a problem?

in advance, many thanks to you all for your support and ideas...

Michael.

Re: activeMQ reading order problem

Posted by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
How did you stop the consumer, I'm not sure if the consumer still hold the first message when you stop the consumer.
What kind of JMS ACKNOWLEDGE did you use?

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat