Posted to dev@groovy.apache.org by Leonard Brünings <gr...@bruenings-it.net> on 2021/03/17 20:03:21 UTC

Groovy Console AstNodeToScriptAdapter improvements

Hi,

recently Björn Kautler and I worked on a feature to test Spocks AST
transforms by transpiling the resulting AST back to source.

We based it off the groovy-console code, but had to fix some bugs and
improve insufficient rendering.

Here is the PR for Spock if you are interested in taking a look
https://github.com/spockframework/spock/pull/1292

Maybe you want to use this feature as well for Groovy's AST transforms,
when Spock 2.0-M5 is released.

If you are interested in backporting these changes I could provide a PR,
or you could grab the code from Spock.

cheers Leonard

Re: Groovy Console AstNodeToScriptAdapter improvements

Posted by Daniel Sun <su...@apache.org>.
Hi Leonard,

     It would be great if you could provide a PR to backport these changes. Thanks in advance!

P.S. sorry for the late reply, too busy recently...

Cheers,
Daniel Sun