Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Akila Ravihansa Perera <ra...@wso2.com> on 2014/05/02 22:54:13 UTC

Build failure - Fix for missing assembly id

Hi,

Build is failing for me on the master branch, again. The upgrade of
assembly plugin has caused assembly id property to be mandatory but in
products/stratos bin.xml this assembly id is not set thus causing the
build fail. Patch is attached herewith. Pl verify the issue and apply
if necessary.

Thanks

--
Akila Ravihansa Perera
Software Engineer

Phone: +94 77 64 154 38
Blog: http://ravihansa3000.blogspot.com

Re: Build failure - Fix for missing assembly id

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
Thanks Akila, I have now fixed this.

On Sat, May 3, 2014 at 2:24 AM, Akila Ravihansa Perera
<ra...@wso2.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Build is failing for me on the master branch, again. The upgrade of
> assembly plugin has caused assembly id property to be mandatory but in
> products/stratos bin.xml this assembly id is not set thus causing the
> build fail. Patch is attached herewith. Pl verify the issue and apply
> if necessary.
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> Akila Ravihansa Perera