Posted to dev@falcon.apache.org by Venky Ramachandran <vr...@hortonworks.com> on 2016/05/18 04:23:57 UTC

[BLOCKER] Jenkins build failing with IT failures

But works fine on the local build. Any thoughts/help appreciated.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FALCON-1956

Thanks
Venky

Re: [BLOCKER] Jenkins build failing with IT failures

Posted by Venkat Ranganathan <vr...@hortonworks.com>.
Enis who had access to the Falcon pre-commit jenkins job tried to move the build queue to another machine in Hadoop group but not H0, but it looks like we have configured machines in H0 only to run Falcon pre-commit jobs (and there is only one).

And there was a change in the configuration of the machine.

I have asked Enis to put it back into H0 but we will still need to understand what changed and why

Venkat

Posted by pavan kumar Kolamuri <pa...@gmail.com>.

--
Regards
Pavan Kumar Kolamuri

Re: [BLOCKER] Jenkins build failing with IT failures

Posted by Venky Ramachandran <vr...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by pavan kumar Kolamuri <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Venky,

--