Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Amit Kumar <am...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/20 14:44:50 UTC

What does mean by "Thread Name" and "Sample Time" columns?

Dear All:

I am new to JMeter. I ran simple test load test with 300 users. I used
table view for report. I have confusion about THREAD NAME field and SAMPLE
TIME(ms) columns the following columns.

1. In Thread Name column, there are entries like 1-17, 1-9, 1-299. So what
does this mean?

 Thread Name  Thread Group 1-17  Thread Group 1-9  Thread Group 1-34
1. What is sample time?

  Sample Time(ms)  6507  6560  9896
Looking forward for your prompt reply. Actually, It's on urgent basic.
Therefore, I need your help !!

--
Thanks and Regards,
Amit

--
Thanks and Regards,
Amit

Re: What does mean by "Thread Name" and "Sample Time" columns?

Posted by Amit Kumar <am...@gmail.com>.
Okay. Thank you for your all help !!

Posted by Adrian Speteanu <as...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Amit Kumar <am...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Adrian Speteanu <as...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Amit Kumar <am...@gmail.com>.
Hi Adrian,

Posted by Adrian Speteanu <as...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Amit Kumar <am...@gmail.com>.
Hi Adrian,

Posted by Adrian Speteanu <as...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Amit Kumar <am...@gmail.com>.

Posted by ZK <st...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
you shoiuld read:
http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/component_reference.html#Aggregate_Report
<http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/component_reference.html#Aggregate_Report>

ZK

Re: What does mean by "Thread Name" and "Sample Time" columns?

Posted by Adrian Speteanu <as...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Amit Kumar <am...@gmail.com>.

--