Posted to commons-dev@ws.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/20 14:35:50 UTC

[VOTE] Start Release Process for XmlSchema 1.4.4

Glen Daniels has asked me to proceed with a 1.4.4 release to resolve
the 1.4.3 regression bug: WSCOMMONS-436. Thus, here is a vote to start
the release process. The vote will be open for 72 hours.

I'm not PMC, so here is my NonBinding +1.

Re: [VOTE] Start Release Process for XmlSchema 1.4.4

Posted by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com>.
Yup - go for it!

--Glen

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
You just need three binding (PMC) votes.

Deepal
> I have no idea how many votes I need. We seem to have four +1's .
>
> PMC members, what's the magic number?
>
> --benson
>

> On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 11:01 AM, Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> +1 (binding)
>> thanks,
>> Thilina
>>
>> On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 6:51 AM, Amila Suriarachchi <
>> amilasuriarachchi@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> +1 (binding)
>>>
>>> thanks,
>>> Amila.

>>> --
>>> Amila Suriarachchi
>>> WSO2 Inc.
>>> blog: http://amilachinthaka.blogspot.com/
>>>

>> --
>> Thilina Gunarathne  - http://thilinag.blogspot.com

--
Thank you!

http://blogs.deepal.org
http://deepal.org

Re: [VOTE] Start Release Process for XmlSchema 1.4.4

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
OK, vote results is more than three binding +1's. I'll be proceeding
with the release soon.

Re: [VOTE] Start Release Process for XmlSchema 1.4.4

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Thanks,
Chinthaka

RE: [VOTE] Start Release Process for XmlSchema 1.4.4

Posted by Jaliya Ekanayake <jn...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Cheers,

Jaliya

Posted by Jaliya Ekanayake <jn...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Cheers,

Jaliya

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
In JIRA right now, there are a number of issues that I didn't fix for
1.4.3, and I still don't want to fix them. They are either unclear, or
involve abstruse questions about the handling the 'replace' construct
that I don't understand. So, no, there's nothing out there that I see
any reason to address.

Posted by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.