Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Simon Kitching <sk...@apache.org> on 2006/04/22 06:04:02 UTC

[betwixt] Thanks (and qn re next release date)

Hi,

Just yesterday I needed to implement code to pass objects between two
processes, and needed to use specific a XML schema to represent the
data. It took only an hour or so with Betwixt to get this working
perfectly.

So thanks very much to all Betwixt contributors.

Now a question: to get forceAccessible working I needed to use the
0.8-dev code. Is there any idea when an official 0.8 release might be
happening? I'm willing to contribute some time to help...

Cheers,

Simon

Re: [betwixt] Thanks (and qn re next release date)

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
On Sat, 2006-04-29 at 16:45 +0200, Martin van den Bemt wrote:
> I will have a go at this if that is ok with you,

fine

> though I am currently pretty swamped with other things (deadline before I go to JavaOne)..

that's understandable :)

i should have some more time once JCL 1.1 ships. will try to start the
preparations required.

- robert

Re: [betwixt] Thanks (and qn re next release date)

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.
I will have a go at this if that is ok with you, though I am currently pretty swamped with other
things (deadline before I go to JavaOne)..

Mvgr,
Martin

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.