Posted to xmlrpc-dev@ws.apache.org by Ryan Hoegg <rh...@isisnetworks.net> on 2004/02/25 16:07:52 UTC

[all] maven artifacts

I'm probably about a year too late here, but it seems to me that all of
the commons components should be in a single artifact group
"jakarta-commons" instead of having so many "commons-whatever"
directories in a repository.  afaict, the migration to that scenario
would be prohibitively painful for users, but I am curious whether
anyone else would rather have things organized that way?

--
Ryan Hoegg
ISIS Networks

Re: [all] maven artifacts