Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2010/12/27 04:36:02 UTC

adding links for "screen shots" docbook help

I am looking at the docbook help in two ways.
1) the full documentation through the /cmssite/cms/APACHE_OFBIZ_HTML
2) the individual Help.

I want to provide psuedo screenshot, in other words real pages.

#1 I want to put in link to the referenced pages instead of screen shots
so as one reads they can link to the page. for this I would use
{mainURL}/catalog/control/main type of links so they would be referenced
to the site they got the help link from.
#2 this link would be hidden, since they are already on the page.

any suggestions.

BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man