Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Dirk Germonpré <di...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/14 17:29:21 UTC

factory method to create the DataGridView in DataTable

Hello,

I'm using the latest Wicket version (6).

I would like to see a factory method to create the DataGridView
(org.apache.wicket.extensions.markup.html.repeater.data.grid) in DataTable
(org.apache.wicket.extensions.markup.html.repeater.data.table).

I need this to be able to override some methods in the DataGridView.

More concrete: I use a TableTree and want to override methods
getFirstItemObject and getViewSize in AbstractPageableView, a superclass of
the DataGridView, which is used in the DataTable, which is used in the
TableTree.

How should I go about this? Do I have to submit a JIRA issue?

Kind regards,
Dirk Germonpré.

Re: factory method to create the DataGridView in DataTable

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 5:29 PM, Dirk Germonpré <di...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm using the latest Wicket version (6).
>
> I would like to see a factory method to create the DataGridView
> (org.apache.wicket.extensions.markup.html.repeater.data.grid) in DataTable
> (org.apache.wicket.extensions.markup.html.repeater.data.table).
>
> I need this to be able to override some methods in the DataGridView.
>
> More concrete: I use a TableTree and want to override methods
> getFirstItemObject and getViewSize in AbstractPageableView, a superclass of
> the DataGridView, which is used in the DataTable, which is used in the
> TableTree.
>
> How should I go about this? Do I have to submit a JIRA issue?

Yes. Create a ticket please.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov

Posted by diegomottas <di...@hotmail.com>.
I have the same problem, have you found a solution?