Posted to dev@linkis.apache.org by 康悦Rita <ri...@163.com> on 2022/09/13 02:55:54 UTC

[DISCUSS] Widget nodes that are not real users do not have permission to run

Dear:

Wechat group "Apache Linkis community Development group "chat records are as follows:  微信群"Apache Linkis 社区开发群"的聊天记录如下:

—————  2022-9-5  —————

Mr. Flash 18:53

@peacewong@WDS At present I use non-real name user to run job stream, running SQL is no problem.

However, when running the widget node, you need to read the result set file generated by SQL, and the message is that you do not have permission.

Can the user that this widget uses to read it be controlled?

I see that the ResultSet generation is correct, ADM user, but the Hadoop user is used to read, resulting in no permission

Mr. Flash 18:54

The user I used is the ADM user of the agent

peacewong@WDS  18:56

It should also be read by ADM, can you see why it is read by Hadoop

Mr. Flash 18:57

Yeah, I don't understand either. I'll send you a picture

peacewong@WDS  18:57

good

闪电先生  18:53

@peacewong@WDS 目前我使用非实名用户去跑作业流,跑sql是没有问题的。

但是跑widget节点的时候,需要去读sql生成的结果集文件,提示没有权限。

这个widget使用的去读的用户,可以控制吗?

我看到生成resultset是对的,adm用户,但是读却是用hadoop用户去读,导致没有权限

闪电先生  18:54

我用的用户是代理的adm用户的

peacewong@WDS  18:56

应该也是adm去读才对,能看下为啥是hadoop去读取了吗