Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Silva, Luiz" <lu...@eds.com> on 2009/06/03 14:07:49 UTC

NullPointerException at CSSGenerationUtils._hasNamespacePrefix using 1.0.8 jars

Hello all!
I am using apache myfaces Trinidad 1.0.8 jars
When I run a jspx page I see a NullPointerException at
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.style.util.CSSGenerationUtils._hasNa
mespacePrefix(CSSGenerationUtils.java:921)
I found in the mailing lists that it was a bug fixed and merged into the
faces-1_2-070522 branch:
http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@myfaces.apache.org/msg22869.html
But I don't know how to use it or even if it also applies to 1.0.x
versions

I really appreciate any help.

Thanks,
-- Luiz