Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/20 12:58:13 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Pivot Release 2.0.4

Hi all,
I'm proud to announce that yesterday, 19 May 2014 we released the
final version of Apache Pivot 2.0.4 as maintenance branch of 2.0.x .

I just put updated binary and source distributions in main Apache
download area, and even in main Maven Repository, but probably some
day will be needed before synchronization between all mirrors.

Note that still I didn't update Pivot website (at the moment only new
JavaDoc files are online), I'll do it during next days (max at the
beginning of next week).

Some info here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PIVOT/News

Thank you very much to all for the support and the help,
Sandro

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Pivot Release 2.0.4

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,
sorry for the delay but I was busy al lot with many things
(Apache-related and other) ...
Anyway since now the web site is updated to all content for 2.0.4 release.

Note that to avoid handle too much content there, I just finish some
cleanup (delete all pre-2.0.4 resources and jars).

If you find something to fix in the site please tell to us.

Note that our signed jars currently are self-signed so with latest JRE
7 / 8 Updates doesn't work anymore (for example this applies to some
Demos), but we are working with Apache Infra to try to solve it in a
good way.

Bye,